Yes you can request a review of one of your skills to be deleted, but only when it classifies as one of the below:
- The review is offensive
- The review is spam
- The review is irrelevant
Some examples of irrelevant content are:
- Commenting on a person’s social, political, or religious views
- Profanity, name calling, and assumptions about a person’s character or personality
- Referring to circumstances entirely outside of another’s control
- Mentioning services not related to Ofcorz (for example, rideshare, restaurant, etc.)
- Commenting on past Ofcorz bookings, instructors, or customers.
- Commenting on the Ofcorz website or its functionality
It is important to note that while we encourage and expect all community members to post reviews that contain objective and accurate information, Ofcorz doesn’t mediate disputes concerning the truth of reviews.